Tuesday 8 June 2021

Text from last year

                                                  🔔.The Alarm.🔔


“Peliasi , Nia,  Mr Hendricks wants you,” said Riko as he burst through the room.  Peliasi and Nia gasped. “ What does he want?  It's not my birthday! Peliasi did I miss it?” asked Nia in fear.

“ Nah bo, wait did I miss my birthday?” wondered  Peliasi. 

“Just go to Mr Hendricks!”  yells Riko 

“Chill out dude , man we’re going” replied Peliasi.

As the three of them walk down the spooky school corridor towards the scary office, Peliasi trips on purpose “ Ahh, ahh! I hurt my leg! Ahh!  I think you need to take me back to class!”  

Nia replied “ Man up! He’s not that scary!”

“ Are you sure?” says Peliasi with a  giggle. 

They approach the door.  “ Yes Mr,” said Nia 

“ Ahh, you two are finally here,” says Mr H.

“Riko called us it sounded like you were in a rush,” said Peliasi. 

“No, I’m not. I’m just really disappointed in you two” replied Mr H with a frown.

 ‘Why?” asked Nia. “Tuesday the boys bathroom had an incident and all the dots add up to you” Mr H said “ what happened” the 2 students ask “ This is what happend” 

Peliasi and Nia stared at each other then bursted out with laughter “ahh so that's what happend” said Peliasi hehe, Man they were louder than a speaker. After they calmed down Nia told Mr H they had nothing to do with it. “ kids said they saw Peliasi’s bag filled with dishwashing soap that came from you, Nia” explained Mr  `` WHAT THE HECK” said Nia “ I never did it” Mr H continued “ I think you did it because your good kids and you probably thought you would get away with it”  “ what if we didn’t do it at all” said Peliasi, Nia agrees. 

“ Mr H I had to bring dishwashing liquid to school for Tec I’m in science” said Nia “ Then explain why Peliasi had the dishwashing liquid?” asked Mr H “ Peliasi had  spare room in his bag and it would save me from carrying stuff around” Nia answers. Yeah, see we didn't do it right? Said Peliasi with a small smile.

 Mr H said “Ka came to me saying PELIASI IS PUTTING DISH LIQUID IN THE TOILET besides Peliasi can still do it without you knowing” 

“ Mr when he gave me back my stuff  it was full, two Ka is in science he had to bring some ,three the toilet was closed because of the workers, it was KA” said Nia  “ Yeah the dots add up” said Peliasi “ okey I believe you go get Ka please”. Later on Ka owned up so Peliasi and Nia were set free.


No comments:

Post a Comment