Wednesday 30 June 2021

School President

  Name: Peliasi


Date: June 3rd


Title: School President 

It would be a great honor to become a School student representative, I could make a huge difference to the school and I’d make everybody’s  year their greatest year they ever had in their whole entire life. My name is Peliasi and I am going to convince you to vote for me as a school representative. 

If you vote for me as school president I would make sure every kid in the school gets a good deal, like their school fees, stationary and school trips... Technically $5 for the fees, $5 for the stationary and trips, free!! 

Lunch?? No need, I’ll provide kids with healthy and delicious lunches that almost taste like fast food but even mouth watering. Most parents don't have the money for lunches so I’d help out by making a cafeteria for every kid and guess what? The lunch is FREE!

I’d give the school a one hour break time so that everyone can have fun and get a lot of energy from their hard work at class, it would be great to have a longer break time then the 30 minutes break time.

It will be hard to get these things but I will negotiate with the principal and make a perfect deal so that everyone would have fun. It's not all about making the school rich, it's also about saving money and having fun at school. I’m all you’ll ever ask for, If you hate on me I'll fold you up like 1,2,3,4.


4 comments:

  1. Hello Peliasi
    Awesome work!
    It would be great honor to have you as a president and if your trying to become one then I shall be cheering you on and hoping that you very well:)
    May I ask what encouraged you to become try become a president?
    Bye Ari

    ReplyDelete
  2. Malo e lelei Peliasi. This is a interesting piece of writing you got here. This piece of writing is very persuasive and is almost like an advertisement. What inspired you to write about this topic? One of my dreams is to become president of anything, as long as I'm leader because I really like leadership and being in charge. Awesome work.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kia Ora Peliasi

    What an amazing ‘speech’. I enjoyed reading your post and I would love to have you as the school president because I would love to have longer playtime plus have healthy DELICIOUS food. How would you feel if you had a challenger like me? Don’t worry I would not take that possession off you because your post sounds so convincing that I don’t need to verse you! Keep up the good work, I will be back to read more. Nga Mihi

    ReplyDelete
  4. Malo lelei Peli asi I like how you did your blog post and I like how you explained yourself being school president and I like you make yourself be in charge of everything and will you be afraid becoming school president or no? Nice one.

    ReplyDelete