Tuesday 14 May 2019

Sailing

We like to give a big thank you to Rotary Club of St johns who sponsored on sailing.

On wednesday is was one of the best days ever because we went sailing. Sailing was fun because we got to sail out in the deep ocean. I was freaking out beauce is was my first time but my friend Junior wasn't cause it was his second time but my friend told be to stop freaking out cause he is a pro driver. First we had to tie our boats with a rope to the speed boat and they took us all to the deep side. When they told was to untie the ropes I was freaking out but I got a little comforted when we started moving. The people on the speed boats threw us toys like a duck, water gun, bucket, balls and other water toys. We had heaps of fun but it was time for lunch so we sailed back to land and had our lunch. After having lunch they told us we will be captizing and bombing of boats everyone was so excited to do that. Now when we sailed back to the deep. When we got there we were excited to do silly stuff we all bombed of the boat we capsized the boat after all of that it was a nice day we went back to school.

We were all exhausted but happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment