Thursday 9 May 2019

A story



Junior was hacking on fortnite so I
had to eliminate him for trying
to win the 20,000 Vbucks he cried
for the Vbucks but nope
I said to him take the L.
Now it was Bakers turn but Baker
never wanted the 20,000
Vbucks he wanted 20,000 Robux.
So I let him pick a game to
win on. He picked the fashion show
he lost straight away
he was been rude to the people because
he toppled of the stage and he
was saying bad words to the people and
he didn’t win the 20,000 robux.
Next one was Jackson he was
a little bit overboard he wanted to
increase the price to 111,000
 but I said if you want it then he
has to do 2 things to win.
He said okie I said he
has to get 100%
on his assignments and he has
to draw a vivid picture. He said
easy bruh. At the end it was absurd
that how he was able to
do it both but the others couldn't
I was saying in my mind say
whaaat. But I knew he was
wasn't good with with money so I
gave him $2 I laughed I knew
I couldn't afford the money.

Next Story coming out on December 1.

No comments:

Post a Comment