Wednesday 10 February 2021

Lunch eating




Name: Peliasi 

Title: Lunch eating


On february the 9th, we got provided lunch and it was delicious and insane, the whole school enjoyed the lunch that was provided.


It was our first time having lunch like this. Most people were excited and most weren't, I didn't care what we were going to eat. I just couldn't wait any longer.  The line was insanely long and my patiences was very low for waiting. Finally it was my turn to get my food. I walked over to the table my class was sitting at and sat down and before we ate we said a prayer and after the prayer it was time to dig in. We had a cupcake, a Wrap Wrapped up sandwich and cut up veggies and fruits. I really enjoyed everything that was inside the lunch.


Getting lunch this whole year is going to be great.








 

No comments:

Post a Comment