Friday 12 June 2020

Class rotation

Class rotation
Today I am going to give my opinion about class rotation.


I think class rotation is very good because we get to learn a lot more from one class,
I like rotating classes because it trains me for high school and in high school you move classes all the time, I also like it because I like learning new things I've never learned ever in my life. In my class, my teacher Mrs Petersen is extraordinary with literacy but not with math so that's why we rotate a lot because we have different talents.

Sometimes it could waste time moving classes but we get the opportunity of learning more things. One reason why I hate moving classes is because we have to get everything ready and sometimes I'm a bit too lazy because I just got back from playing and I know that's no reason to complain but sometimes it drives me insane but I gotta do what I got to do.


Class rotation might be good for us or not but we should all be grateful for the opportunity to learn and if you hate it, then pick yourself up and just do it.



                                         

No comments:

Post a Comment